maintains a strong belief that first impressions are lasting impressions and can be the success or failure for the performance of a business online.
For this reason, our web design and user experience service revolves around a process that includes storyboarding, wire-framing, target audience evaluation, use case development and navigation reviews.
The end results are there to see, and for your visitors to experience.
Your website is:
- Your online marketing professional
- Your company's identity online
- Your 24 hour Customer Service channel
- Your gateway to millions of customers around the world
- You first channel to a customer experiencing your company
Don't you think it needs an awe inspiring image?
Wallstreet has been conceptualising, designing and implementing web designs for companies for years now. Our philosophy of 'from concept to completion' allows us to understand our clients' business segments, their target customers, and then develop solid scenarios and story boards for implementing world class web sites.
Our service includes:
- Concept Story boarding
- Wire framing and Site Structure analysis
- .Net C-Sharp/HTML5/XHTML/ CSS/CSS-P construction and browser compatibility / usability testing
- UX Usage Scenarios and Web site personas(for e-business web sites)